Cyborg-Advisors Co-Provider Human Interest 401(k) was built to make retirement plans easy for employees and employers alike.
We’ll walk you through what each of the features and services below entails and can help you decide
what’s best for your company.
- Automated 401(k) administration and payroll sync
- Automated signup and onboarding for new and existing employees
- IRS Form 5500 and plan document preparation and filing
- Participant disclosures, QDIA, and annual plan notifications
- IRS non-discrimination testing and monitoring
- Dedicated account manager
- Flexible plan design and options: Safe Harbor, profit-sharing, Roth & Traditional, 403(b), vesting, automatic enrollment, eligibility, discretionary match, etc.
- Seamless conversion process for existing 401(k) plans
- Check your balance or change your contributions online at any time
- Automated investment advising and portfolio rebalancing
- Free incoming and outgoing qualified rollovers
- Access to low-cost index funds and 30,000+ fund options from Charles Schwab, Vanguard, BlackRock, Fidelity, etc.
- Financial literacy training and resources
- Ongoing email and phone support
- Support for loans and hardship withdrawals
- 3(38) or 3(21) fiduciary status to protect your assets
Questions? We’d be happy to help? Schedule a demo today.
A friendly, full-service 401(k)
Here’s what some are saying about our Co-Provider Human Interest 401(k), which we firmly believe and highly confident you will have the same experience and outcome!
“We were looking for a 401(k) HRIS that was easy to set up, and simple and effective for our employees to self-manage. With Human Interest 401(k), we found that, plus more. They have an amazing support team.”
Tasha Milliner, People Operations Specialist at Checkr
More testimonials of our Co-provider Human Interest 401(k)
Louise Hearn, Office Manager & Culture Maven
“We are over-the-moon happy with our experience with the Human Interest 401(k) team. We started using Human Interest 401(k) at the end of May, and the transition was incredibly seamless. Our account manager walked us through the entire process. As part of the onboarding, she created a deck that explained how a 401(k) works. She presented it to our team and held an info session to answer any questions we had. It’s one of the few systems in our office that I don’t have to check in on a weekly basis to ensure it’s working properly.”
Adam Spector, Co-founder and Head of Business
“I can’t say enough good things about Human Interest 401(k). For LiftIgniter, the cost of adding a traditional 401(k) was prohibitive (in $ and time) but we wanted to have it as a benefit to the employees, and it’s helpful for recruiting. The site itself is incredibly easy to use and on top of that, it ties nicely with all the payroll services we use so everything is seamless. The 401(k) investment choices are also low-cost, which is rare, but it’s a benefit that smart employees notice.”
Zachary Rosner, Head of People Operations
“We set up our company’s first-ever 401(k) with Human Interest 401(k). It was so easy for our team members, which was our biggest concern going in. Human Interest 401(k) even provided me with a presentation template so I could walk our whole company through the basics not just of their platform, but a 401(k) overall. It was amazing. We couldn’t have done it without them, and now people are raving about our benefits. Win!”
Bryan Schwartz, Controller
“Based on a request from one of our employees, we began exploring 401(k) plans and came across Human Interest 401(k). From the start the team at Human Interest 401(k) was a relief to deal with and setting up the program was a breeze. Everything is automated and employees can go in and update their contributions on their own. For a finance team of 1, we really value any sort of automation so time can be focused elsewhere. I used another 401(k) provider at my previous company, which was not user friendly and totally manual. It required me to manually make the contribution calculations as well as transfer the money after running payroll. So having everything automated with Human Interest 401(k) is a dream!”